mardi 2 septembre 2014

Need Help...Mother-in-law wants sit always in front seat next to my husband

Hi,

This is 3rd visit of my in-laws from India and in the past 2 visit my mother-in-law always sit next to my husband and leaving me and my father-in-law in the back seat. I did not feel comfortable at all but did not say anything to my husband that time. I am totally OK if my father-in-law sits in front and me and MIL sits back as we should leave the front seat for males.

In this visit also she is doing the same thing.. 99% of the time only my MIL,FIL and my husband goes out for shopping and everything. I stay home with my kid. Recently we all(including my 2 kids) went out to friends house, we dont have the mini van so we took 2 cars. And my MIL wanted to sit in my hubby's car (next to him in the front seat and talking to him all the way) and asked my FIL to sit in my car. And my husband encouraged that. I was expecting atleast this time she should come with me and males will go in a different car. I am really feeling very bad about this.


Not only sitting next to my husband ,.. she loves to talk to my husband all the time and vice versa(my hubby also loves to talk to her for hours even when I am around) . All these are making me feel like I am left alone and nobody cares about me.. Is it wrong that a wife wants to sit next to her husband or atleast let the FIL sit in front seat instead of MIL.


Please help..


Thanks,






Need Help...Mother-in-law wants sit always in front seat next to my husband

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire