mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Losing interest in my husband

Hi Everyone,

I have been a regular reader in all the forums for quite some time.

I am literally confused right now and wanted to see if my friends here can help me get out of my current state.


I have been married for 17 years. I have three kids (15, 9 & 3 years old).

I have started feeling the emotional disconnect with my husband. This has developed over the period of time and has come to a point where the relationship has started feeling meaningless.


Root cause - I feel is my husband is a mamma boy & would do whatever she says whether its a personal issue or something related to business.

I have lost trust in my husband or I kept moving on thinking that things will be better, & will have better understanding. But now after 17 years of married life, I feel no where. I have told my husband about this but he would just brush them aside. There have been points in my married life where the fights have gone physical and when I look back I feel I had all the more reasons to walk out this marriage but I never did. The feeling that my kids have been witness to those fights makes me feel so disgusted that how can a child tolerate mother being treated like that, I would never imagine my mother in that state.


My husband has all along maintained that he married me only because before marriage I had told him I will take care & respect his parents. I feel why would anybody not in the right senses would not do that. Mother is sugar quoted but emotional abuse & all that manipulations that she does with my husband behind my back has been such that I don't want to see her face. I have had very good relations with my in-laws all throughout though its not acknowledged.


I have many times tried leaving my husband but just could not. But now recently when he had a argument, he clearly indicated that his mother is all in all for him, better understand & this marriage will work only if his mother is taken care of or we can go in separate ways.


I just wanted to have your input on the whole situation since I am involved, might not be able to see what is right & what is wrong.






Losing interest in my husband

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire