Hello,
What sort of a forum is this? After my repeated reports if a user who has been indulging in desperate attempts to bring down my thread and he is allowed to bully me?and divert my thread?
The following users stepped into the thread-http:// http://ift.tt/1qpTX5R
Comments and diverting my thread insulting my family,my profession, my upbringing I have less hopes that anyone will step in and ban the two users
1)minion 2)coolwinds
I repeatedly told them to please stop posting in my thread but they had made up their mind not to allow smooth conversation not a single user stepped in to stop them. I make this thread after the last resort or trying to pacify the above two mentioned users. The thread itself speaks volumes how they indulged in insulting me,my family, profession and thus please check my thread and ask any user how they insulted me they might support now or may not I request looking into this.
Why call it a help forum when people are troubling the troubledExpecting someone to check
Falli
Does moderation exist here?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire