At last I got to know the reason behind...
Why I never scored better marks in my language papers while in school. One had to search my corrected answer paper with microscope for the blue ink every single time.
I got to know why I could never score well in the theory subjects in my college. I got to know why I could never get away with promotions or good appraisals, despite having lot of accolades from my clients.
I got to know why l couldn’t continue learning music. Every time it would either be my music teacher relocating or we would and again I would start all over from Geetham and go till varanam and the history would repeat itself, until I finally stopped due to board exams.
I now know why I couldn’t cook tasty foods. Well, now I know what I need to do to get delectable semiya upma. I got to know now why I couldn’t finish the embroidery on the dress- it’s just been a year since I started the handwork. I now know why most of the times my cold likes to enjoy my company and prefers to stay with me for a longer time than it usually take for others.
I now know why I am not able to churn out any creative and wonderful snippets. No no, please don’t think it’s the writer’s block. I’m talking about the writing itself, you see. The list of whys are endless. Nevertheless the answer for all the whys makes so much sense and if you know the reason, I’m sure most of you would be pleased and swayed like me.
Enough of your Whys, now tell us why this snippet, I hear you ask!
My mom’s friend visited home today. Just to share Diwali sweets and savories. After the usual enquiry about my work and other things, she started with her usual updates on the neighborhood. While I just went in to take my tablets, she told me this: Don’t start taking tablets either on Thursday or Saturday. As whatever you do on Thursday or Saturday, continues to grow.
So the hypothesis meant, whatever we do on other days, wouldn’t prosper so much as we do on either Thursday or Saturday. I did a lot of backtracking and found out, for so many whys, I now had an answer. It was because I dint start or do these stuffs on either Thursday or Saturday. Although my mom couldn’t recollect when she started giving me Complan, I bet it was neither on Thursday nor Saturday, else I would have grown taller, you see..
I am going to sleep peacefully like never today, after all, I now know what to do to get the things right!
-- Appu
Finally.. I got to know, why .......
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire