Today we invited our neighbours (the are white Canadian) for lunch and the drinking started from 1 pm till 9pm..,after they left my husband came to me and I was pretty upset coz he did too much drinking, so I thought to talk to him...I know my bad, but sometimes I can't control myself too...he got pretty mad and then started saying that from his heart he regrets marrying me...he said my face resembles my mother and whatever I do reminds him of her..on the top he said that when I misbehave with him, doesn't listen to him...he is reminded of the insult and abuse my mother did to him..he started abusing me...and then said he loves me but said he hates the fact that I'm his wife...he said my only worth was to give birth to his son and if we dad no child, he would have left me...
Then he started abusing my parents..and my brother...saying that I secretly talks to my parents (I don't talk with them at all) and that I love my mother a lot and I love my brother coz I once said that I'm too close to my brother...
He repeatedly said that he hates my face as it resembles my mother and that I'm like my mother who will discard her son...then he started abusing my father saying that he is an hypocrite who used to call when he was in Canada and as soon as he left for I do a, he never asked or showed any concern about our son..they may ask stuff from my sister and brother but...if they would have cared about .is, they would have atleat my father would have dropped a message...
He was overly drunk and said that he wants to beat me and finish everything off...he said he is only controlling himself coz of our son..he wasn't like that before and after this second episode with my parents..he is more hurt from within his heart..trust me he was super happy when my parents visited us but my mother ruined his happiness and dreams..he is upset coz my mother didn't let us enjoy the birth of our first baby...
I l ow everything that is within his heart and I don't know what to do? I've tried speaking with him and that brings more loud arguments..everyday it's a struggle for me and anything I do...I mean like anything..,he compares it to my parents...I want him to see the doctor but he doesn't want to at all...I mean like he thinks crazy people needs psychiatrist....I brought up this issue and we had a very long fight coz he thinks he is fine and mentally healthy...I really don't know what to do? My brother is coming next week..now that I know my husband hates him too much (there was an episode with him too about two years ago and he was the one who booked my parents to the hotel)..I don't know what to do...he is coming with his friend who is close to my husband...
I have no idea who to handle or reducer husband hatred towards my parents and my face and my actions...he thinks I'm more committed to them than my husband and son...pls pls pls help...
What should I do? How should I react?!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire