-
I have a strange problem with my hubby. He doesn't express feelings. normal things like hugging, sitting together once in while kissing or talking some affectionate words nothing!!..now you guys must be thinking it is his personality..actually not!!..he used to do all those things in the beginning of our marriage. I have talked to him so many times regarding this..but he says "you can't ask for it..it has to come naturally"!!. We have sex once in a blue moon. once in 6 months or 4 months.that is also once I ask for it. every time i have to ask for it.and I am very sure he is not GAY:). I ask for it so that our relationship might improve and he might get affectionate towards me. He sleeps separately in another bedroom and says he needs his space he doesn't like touching. He is very much aware of situation but not ready to accept it. The only reason I can think of his behavior is that I am not very close with his mom and sister. I talk only as much it needed. And I keep distance with them since I have some differences with them. I am very attractive and I don't know why he is like that.. I am worried now I have a son and he might think this is normal married life it might effect his future wife. My son likes us to sit together and he expresses it too..Any suggestions for my problem guys???
You Might Find These Useful:
Need suggestions please!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire