samedi 2 mai 2015

Need Help!!!

Sorry for posting this here. Mods ...please feel free to shift after some time.

SPARROW BABY
I found a little sparrow baby on the ground some time back,when I had gone for a walk. Seems to have fallen from the nest or tried premature flight. I looked around for a nest but couldn't find it.Probably in some thick bushes.I was dark and there was a big tomcat lurking around ,so had to get it home.

It looks like a sparrow baby .Does not have a tail yet.The wings are not fully formed.It can fly up to one foot high.I don't know how old it is.

I have given it some coarsely ground rice and water.
Has any one saved a baby sparrow/bird ever?
I have a really bad record with birds.

Any advice how to take care of it for a few days?
I will try and go to the place I found it in the morning and look for the nest.
I will try and post a pic of the birdie .

Mods....I apologize for the inconvenience .

You Might Find These Useful:


Need Help!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire