lundi 4 mai 2015

MIL always wants husband's money

Hi all,

I recently started a thread about how my MIL is torturing me. There is a new issue :(

I, my husband and my in laws we live in a new apartment that is bigger than the old one its a 3BHK. Earlier we were living in the old flat (2BHK). The earlier apartment and this apartment, both are purchased by my husband. He took house loans for both the properties and he pays the installments. I and my husband we are married for 2 years and my husband had to sell my marriage jewellery given by him for purchasing the new flat as we fell short of some amount for purchasing the new flat. According to my husband, my MIL also sold little of her jewellery for purchasing the new flat, but I am not sure about that. I have no gold jewellery to wear but I see her wearing gold, if she has sold everything, where does that come from? My FIL is still working but MIL takes money from my husband because FIL does not earn much.

Now, we have got a buyer for the old flat. He his going to pay a good price. My MIL has created a havoc in tne house that she wants all the money. Its a huge amount and my husbnad also has to repay his loan. Moreover, since I don't have any gold jewellery right now, it is obvious that I would want to buy some.

I am 4 months pregnant and I work from home. Everyday when my husband leaves from office and when he comes home, she asks the same question, did the buyer pay money to you? She is paranoid about what if my husband doesn't give her money from that amount. She keeps talking from her room that there is no money and she has started pestering my husband for money. She is a controlling women and raises her voice and wants to control everything in the house.

My husband provides her with all the updates about the discussions with the buyer. She is just waiting that when that buyer will give all the money and when she will start shopping and spending on things that she wants (I don't know what she wants to do). I feel left out of all this and I feel that I don't have any right on my husband's money. I told him that he needs to have some savings for the baby's future. He is extremely dedicated to his mother and I don't know whether he will save that money or not.

Right now I just feel disgusting about the whole thing. MIL keeps planning about what she is going to do of that money and I feel 'Hello!!! It's my husband's money, don't have a say in all this?'

This is so disgusting and saddening, I feel so left out....

You Might Find These Useful:


MIL always wants husband's money

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire