Hi Ladies, I am back again with my sorrows. I was wondering, is this happening with all, who are taking allopathic medicines? My cycles comes regular for 3 months, then skip cycle and I get some hope, negative hpts, go for scan, and get cyst....this has become a routine of my life. In last 2 years, this has happened thrice. So far it used to show, cyst in left ovary or right ovary. This time, it is little different..looks like I am improving..but in negative manner. Would anybody be able to explain me, what is happening. I need to go to doc, but tomorrow, I am being impatient. My report says-
Uterus measures -8.2X3.6X2.8cms (I think 8.2 is big, earlier reports its 7.5 max)
Endo thickness-5mm (only)
Ovaries- Both ovaries not visualized. Simple cyst measuring 4.3X3.1 cm is noted in right adnexa contents are clear, no calcification, septations,internal echoes)No free fluid When I searched about cyst in adnexa...it gave some scary links. If anybody can explain me , what is happening. I'll be very happy.
@Teejay, @eagermom...congratulations to both of you. I got to know from ttc-2 weeks wait thread about you gals. Wishing you very happy and safe pregnancy@Twinkle..where are you, I was searching your clomid+IUI thread, then went to the ttc-2ww thread and got to know you were active there. I hope all OK on your side..
You Might Find These Useful:
cyst-skip cycles-medicine-cycle-skip cycle-cyst......I am going mad
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire