Hi Friends,
I have taken Krimsom 35 about 1yr back for 5mons and later for 6mons I got periods.
Now Suddenly I have again got PCod problem (uncontrollable bleeding) and started taking krimsom 35 for 3 months. Now this is 4th month for me , I started taking Krimson 35 but still I am having bleeding. It is not excessive bleeding though but few drops daily.
Is it fine to continue Krimson 35. I am planning to consult English medicine doctor again though. Should I consult Homeopathy or Ayurvedic doctor?Please pour in your inputs for best way to cure PCOD. I am quite afraid of this health condition as i am looking to get married soon.
I am also unable to do lot of work or take up strenuous tasks becoz of this problem.You Might Find These Useful:
Pcod problem - Bleeding not stopping even after taking krimson 35
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire