mercredi 21 janvier 2015

My SOUL , My LOVE

My Soul , My Love

Why am I sad these days , While she is always singing

Why is my phone silent , While her phone always ringing

While I have always tried living , why has She been dreaming

Well I am not complaining ,For I am the body, And she is my soul


There was a time when she was lively and bubbly,

Yet , she claims it is me who has now become dull and wobbly,

I love her and pine for her as I have always been

Yet, she says we have drifted apart since she is not anymore my own


Why am I sad these days, while all I want is my lively and bubbly soul

Why is it I find reasons to cry , while all I want is to fly free in the sky

Well I am tired of living for others , for all I want is to live for her

Well I am not complaining, For I shall wait for my soul to wake


For Loving , Giving , Leaving and Learning are the expressions of love

And these are the expressions the soul has to explore, and the body to feel

Let me create the mood for her to explore, my love for her in store

Let her make my days happy again for I have given her my soul


You Might Find These Useful:





My SOUL , My LOVE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire