jeudi 22 janvier 2015

Hmm Look at this!

Thank God, they are not married yet.

I have a different view than yours. Sorry about it.


A guy, who has been raised single handedly by a mother (at this point, we have no idea about his mother) should definitely have more respect and affection for her.

His expectation from his GF to attend whatever the party organized by HIM is also reasonable.

His expectation might be more, because he is a celebrity. Therefore, the absence of his GF in that function not only hurts his heart, but also his celebrity ego.


Here she fails to show her moral courtesy to attend an event, that is being hosted by her BF. Regardless of her personal fight with her would-be MIL, she should have attended this function.


If her hatred is that high, that she does not want to stand beside her BF on special events like this, then how bad their marriage life would be in the future.


Either he would be forced to leave his mom forever to be with her or forced to face similar issues like this - that might catch many news papers and cameras - in the future.


Even she might ask her BF not to invite his lovely mom to their marriage reception... Would you want him to agree with her, so that he won't be considered as a momma's boy?


There are enough unreasonable young ones too. Though I don't have enough info about this would be DIL vs MIL issue in this story.


If I were in her place, I would simply attend this function for my BF because I love him.






Hmm Look at this!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire