Looking for some advice on serious breast feeding issues I am facing. I delivered a baby gal last weekend. She is doing well so far. But seem to have serious latching issues. I delivered via C-section, since the day of birth until day 3 I breastfeed her. On day 3 her weight went down by 11% and paed instructed to add 30 ml formula feed. Also the lactation consultant adviced to use a Nipple shield as breast size is bigger, though I do not have a flat nipple. Issue started since then.
After taking formula feed and breast feed my daughter refuses to latch with me. We are doing spoon feed of formula. She is expecting the same speed as spoon when I try to breast feed her. When I try to latch with me, she refuses and cries so badly. So since last 2 days I am expressing my milk through a pump and feeding her via spoon. If there is shortage of BM, we are adding formula as top up. Her weight gain seems to be ok, but she refuses to latch. I am trying everytime but she literally cries which is making me upset.
My milk supply seems to be ok so far, but still i am taking ayurvedic medicines to increase the supply. I am taking these tablets for last two days, but I have a strong feeling that my supply will go up only if she latches with me. Can experienced moms please help me make my daughter latch with me? I feel so upset everytime I express milk and feed her and more upset when she cries and refuses to suck from Me
Please helppppp
Breast Feeding Issues- Help Needed Urgently
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire