jeudi 23 octobre 2014

V urgent

Hi,

iam in H'splace for diwali..H is sick & I had been taking care of him. MIL left home the day I landed to her relative's place and is back.


H's friend came home & MIL started shouting as to how her son has been tricked to marry me, used unparliamentary language about me and H was all silent..The friend and H tried telling her to keep quite but she did not..she was cursing me badly..H told me to go to room..am sitting in the room and they three are in hall..H has not yet come in ...I feel v ashamed as I have been abused in front of a stranger..How should I react? am blank..am v sad even H did nothing to comfort me..am sitting all alone


He is already sick...What should I do now? Involve my parents? I am suffocated.






V urgent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire