Please hear me out....and opine...
Last time (i.e. months before moving out) on DHs insist, on their wedding anniversary I gifted T-shirt for FIL & dress material to MIL as she had just 2 pairs to wear for her Yoga class.
Next week she comes with this: "I went to give the piece for stitching and the tailor was saying madam the stitching charges are itself more than the price of this dress material. Why do you end up buying such cheap stuff"
I was very hurt. Even if the tailor said stuff, she should have kept it to herself I thought!
Anyway....I have this feel that I should send across a gift to MIL, FIL & SIL for Diwali as hubby will be visiting them for the weekend!
Instead of getting taunts regarding the given gifts, I thought I will put some little token cash in envelop and send it across!
This is just an expression of some left over feelings I have for her..
I also know that FIL never gives her any money and she keeps pleading him for every penny for buying even daily household stuff as well...
Heart says...go ahead!
But mind recalls the past abuses....and also fears she might conclude all is hunky dori and expect me to come back home! Or may be she will have an opinion of how much I gave her etc etc....
Diwali...and Ugadi....most imp festivals and at my moms place always it was mandatory to buy new cloths or gifts for the family...DH dosnt follow all that!
So I am confused What may happen? Will she reject? Or taunt? Or hurt me again distantly?
To send or not to send: Diwali Gift for ILs
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire