mardi 21 octobre 2014

Am I nagging my DH?

Dear ILites,

I am in very confusing state. I feel like I am unable to share my thoughts with my DH. We have been best friends before our marriage but post marriage things changed. I can not share things with him and feel he wont be taking my side.


I feel in a relationship we must give each other time. I am unhappy as I feel we have lack of time in ours.


Our schedule is :

I getup at 5 he at 6.

I do household tasks and leave to office by 8:30. He takes some nap post worshipping and leave for ofc at 11:30.

I comeback by 6:30 prepare dinner handle LO and MIL.

He comes back by 11.

I try to wind up things to rush to bed by 11:30.

LO wants to play with us then and usually takes an hour to sleep.

I understand by 12:30 we both are damn tired but asking for 15 mins is a big deal.

My question is in 24 hours should not there be atleast 15 mins where in we can sit intimately and share what went through the day, our concerns and feel bonded?

I was damn tired too but could spend time happily with DH.

As I shared him my concern that we are not giving each other ample time he got angry stating despite being so busy he tries to give me a call in day daily. he texts me (merely 5-7 times). And now when I am damn tired u are saying this and blah blah blah..

I can withstand anything.. My MIL, her words, her showing over concern for my kid anything but I need those 15 mins of comfort with DH.

Have shared this several times before as well in different ways too.


Am I a nagger??






Am I nagging my DH?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire