mardi 7 avril 2015

DH confusing me, Unable to decide!!

Pls move this thread to the correct forum if it's wrongly posted here!

Dear friends,


I am a Happy-to-go-lucky girl very simple n contended with small pleasures in life, my DH is also like me very simple, Warm n caring spouse, we r blessed with a cute little angel who will turn 3 in couple of months, We opted for a single child..V r Happy couple with little ups n downs,We have a simple Life style,we both r weighing pros n cons of me working or to be a SAHM( right now I am SAHM) I take care of my baby, manage house I have full-time maid for all the chores, I do cooking n rest of the time I spent with the baby, my inlaws stay with us for 3-4months a year..the pros my DH listed:


1. One more paycheck(which he is not much interested)

2. More self-confidence n self-satisfaction(for me of course)

3. More adult interaction hence less depression

4. More savings for my DD's future


Cons:( According to him)


1. DD will feel lonely( she is a very happy n confident kid now)

2. Our daily routine will be disturbed( more stress n less happiness)

3. 50% of my earnings will to the child care n eating out

4. Inlaws will ask my Dh to contribute more pocket money as we both will be working( this happened in the past)

5. We need to contribute more money towards family functions n occasions as we both will be working

6. My BIL may inherit more property as he is not as settled as us n DH says if he is only the bread winner then the property will be divided equally( I find it weird)

7. Myinlaws may come n stay with me in the pretext of helping me n will show me hell..

8. I have to struggle alone managing everything as my DH jobs require travelling n he can't help me with Dd's studies or household chores.


My DH listed all the above points n says as the cons r more than pros t will be wise for me to be a SAHM apart from this he suggested me to be a free lancer or do share trading at home in my free time without affecting my daily routine..


i sm confused n unable able to decide pls pour in ur views on this..


Thanks!


You Might Find These Useful:





DH confusing me, Unable to decide!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire