I had told Baba that I will give you 100 rs as Dhakshina on every month. I kept on doing this every month without fail. For this April month I totally forgot the date.
Monday I went to Mylapore Sai baba temple. I thought that still four days are there for my salary. But already got my salary on March 31st itself. In my purse I had only one 100 rupee note no money other than that.
Suddenly thought of giving it to Baba but later thought that If I gave it now I have to search for ATM as I was not familiar with that place. So thought that thursday I will give it to him.
Throughout my dharshan an intuition came in my mind to give this 100 rupee. When I went to prashad hall I dreamt of something and later some spark came in mind and reminded me that new month came and salary also came.
Atlast I went to Baba and and gave my dhakshina. Like his sayings in Sai satcharithra, in someway he made me to kept my promise.
Thank you Sayee.
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
He knows how to get it
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire