mardi 20 janvier 2015

Who is your special relative among your extended family members?

Let me start with mine.

My BIL - That is my sister's husband.

I really like him and love him for who he is. He is definitely a special person, who shares almost the same values as me. He is really helpful, and maintains a good manners all the time. Since I do not have an elder brother, I take him as a God gifted elder brother of mine. My spouse and my children too love him. In fact, I do not know whether anyone could hate him.


My Co-sis

Initially I hated her for no reason. I was not sure whether to attend my BIL's wedding or not that time due to my issues with my MIL. Since my co-sis is related to my MIL by blood, I felt inferior and thought of standing a step away from her. However, she is really a sweet heart. She treats me like her own elder sister and shares a lot with me. We slowly developed a very good bonding since we have a common enemy.


My niece

My love and my sweet heart. Since I was longing for a long time to have a baby girl, but blessed with a boy as my first child... this little girl of my sister became my sweet heart. She loves me more than her mom it seems. She likes my son as her soul, and never wanted to stay away from him. Now that I have a girl of mine... even then, this one is special for me.


The list can go on and on.... the next in que will be my SIL (brother's wife), my husband's cousins, sister's PILs and my co-sister's parents as they are really reasonable and nice people.






Who is your special relative among your extended family members?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire