mercredi 21 janvier 2015

Where to vomit- Sink or Toilet

Hi All,

Until now I trained my soon 4ys & 2 yrs old to throw up in in plastic cover lined container that I keep in a place in restroom and corner of bedside. Sometime they will throw up in sink.

Even I throw up in sink (at my own home) as I learnt in India, so does DH.It clogs but I clean it thoroughly. Never had to throw up when I was outside of house. Hence my doubt.


Living in USA for past few years, by seeing movies and scenes where one rushes to toilet bowl to throw makes me wonder if people do it in real life.


I want to teach my kids proper 'vomiting' etiquette. So please help.

Do you teach your kids to throw up in toilet bowl, in school how to they manage to get to toilet ? I am sure its gross full germ ridden, how can they put their head inside and barf ?

also if you are out in public places, do you reach out to toilet bowl in public restroom?


Thanks


You Might Find These Useful:





Where to vomit- Sink or Toilet

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire