mardi 20 janvier 2015

what is happening to my husband?

Hello Ladies,

This is such a wonderful group; hope to get some answers here. We recently started trying for a baby (< 3 months). I am not sure what is happening with my husband. It will be three year's of our marriage soon. First year, we used to have s** regularly like love birds. After one year, my husband has been very inconsistent in performing in bed. He tries hard, but can't perform. This is very sporadic. Sometimes we will have s** and sometime he can't. Sorry for graphic explanation. We reside in US, bought a house here.. that was a stressful 6 months, then financial burden of buying the house. That might have stressed him out :( not sure though, he met his doctor and his doctor told him about "sympathetic reaction".


What should I do? I get very frustrated and angry when he can't perform. He feels like a loser and behaves like one whenever such episode occurs. I don't know how am I supposed to react in this situation. This is such a sensitive issue, can't share it with mother, friends :( don't know what to do.. I want to take him to doctor, afraid I might hurt his ego if I ask him to meet with the doctor and the problem might magnify.. if I ask him why things aren't right, he says he doesn't know and that the condition is not in his hands. I even tried change of scene, change of location to revive the s** life.. no progress.. Feeling hopeless.. please help.. :(


You Might Find These Useful:





what is happening to my husband?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire