Im married for a year .. and having horrible time with my modern parents. I dont want to visit my parents house. I have requested my parents to visit my house every 3 months after marriage. But they are reluctant to visit and instead asking me to visit their house every month. I dont want to go to my parents house after marriage because i want to forget past and settle in my house. I dont want to have 2 houses like modern girls do so. My Husband and inlaws are the best people i have got in my life. My parents are jealous of my love towards my husband and inlaws. They dont want to visit our house. Their condition is if i visit their house every month .. they will come to our house once in a year. Can i file a case on my parents for trying to seperate me from my husband and inlaws?
Yes...please go ahead and file a case. Hope your husband and in laws are more mature.
Good Times Become Good Memories and
Bad Times Become Good Lessons--Anonymous
My parents dont visit my house after marriage
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire