I am from India, had an arranged marriage, I was a virgin till marriage and wanted same for my wife so I asked her before marriage and she lied to me, I discovered about her lie around 3 months back and trying hard to get over it. I know past is past etc. but it bothers me a lot, also I snooped around and found out about her ex-bf, he is great. He looks better than me, he is richer, he is more educated, he can cook etc. I am nothing compared to him ..but I am doing my MBA also from here once completed I will try my best to provide more luxuries ..will my wife leave me?
Ever since I feel very insecure, I am working really hard, extra hours at job, gym, doing all household chores in short trying to match up to him, my wife doesn't know about all this. I just wanted to ask do girls compare their current guy a lot to their ex. I mean if ex was better than would you cheat. Also it is said true love happens only once, is it true. Please honest answers.
To what's cookin she is my wife, yes she did lie to me but thinking from her perspective she had no choice, she knew guys in India won't accept her past so she had too, after thinking a lot about this, I feel she was wrong in not telling me but I can't change it now.
I highly doubt I am good "catch" over her ex-bf maybe a rebound
Divorce isn't an option..she does not know yet that I am aware of her past relationship.
worried husband
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire