mardi 7 avril 2015

Where is life going?

Hi friends,

I am back here with another problem. DH and I have been having issues right from start. He has controlling and egoistic nature. I am independent. He wants to control everything. He is veg and cant tolerate me cooking nonveg. He takes me to eat nonveg at restaurant, when I demand strongly, but very very few times and asks dont touch me even if I eat with spoon. He forces me to wear sari when MIL and FIL are present. I dont do it but pressure is always there. I am abroad and quit job after marriage. I will join soon. He acts very disgusted as I am a criminal when I eat nv. He doesnot like me talking to anyone from my family, his family, his friends, women friends also. I am alone here. He told lies about me to everyone. Every one believes I am bad and he is suffering. He talks to my parent secretly. I dont have good relation with them as they are unsupportive from childhood. He knew this so gets them easily to force me. I stopped talking to inlaws and parents because I am tired of all blame. I asked him not to say anything to my parents so we can solve problems ourself. Still he is continuing to talk to my parents when I am not there and hiding from me. He insult me in front of every one. It is very difficult with in laws because he misbehaves most when they come. I manage but fed up. I keep thinking of separation ever day. We dont have good intimate relationship as basic understanding is missing. I told him many times marriage should have respect but he thinks wife should adjust for everything husband demands. I feel only ike an object. I wrote that his best friend made pass at me in last thread. I decided to tell him but unsure now. He has huge ego and blames me all the time. He wants me to do everything perfectly He keeps finding fault and complaining for very little things. He treats me coldly in front of all friends and they feel something is wrong. He may also have told them about our problems. Too many issues to deal. What should I do?


You Might Find These Useful:





Where is life going?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire