lundi 6 avril 2015

Unable to pass my feelings...

I know you ladies have tried a lot to let me understand that it's not my fault when my parents left me, I still can't pass that feeling. Today is my parents flight back to India. I contacted my father through whatsapp asking me what time his flight is. My father always used to call me, reply me until the day he went to my sister's house. Anyways, I waited for good 4-5 hours but there comes no reply. I then send him text that "it's ok papa if you don't want to reply me" and then there comes the text from my sister blaming me for everything that I threw my parents out of my house which is wrong coz my mother started argument by asking my father to prepone the tickets, called my sister to book her flights and did all the drama at my house.

My sister then said even my father doesn't want to keep any relationship with me. I was shocked coz he was the one who was always contacting me, asking about my son and now all of a sudden his attitude is changed towards me.


She also said that I'm blind folded by my husband and that I'm scared of him and has no guts to stand against him when he insulted my parents. Truth is he didn't insult them, infact he was insulted. I know they won't trust me and are only listening to what my mother keeps on saying. She then says that my mom didn't tell her anything, then how the hell my sister knows stuff that I even don't know?!


She said I was changed the day I went to hostel. It is right that my mentality changed when I went to hostel coz then I learnt the new things of life and realised what my moms thinking is isn't a right approach towards several things. I just don't know how to handle my feelings. Yeah I don't argue with my husband coz he is short tempered but when I have to say things to him, I convey him looking at the timin and mood. This doesn't mean I don't have guts...


They think that coz I don't drive, I don't have confidence. I don't spend huge amounts of money on shopping and movies, I don't have confidence. My life is different than theirs, my priorities are different. I k ow I'm right, but why this feeling is killing me that I'm wrong? I feel that my brother and sister will never visit me, even if they will visit me, they won't like my husband. He will always be compared to my sisters husband. My husband did lots to help my sister settle in Canada and now all is forgotten coz of my moms tantrum. I dont understand how to forget all this stuff. My sister said I'm going to visit my grandma so that I can cover myself. My grandma knows nothing what my mother did. Do I have to break relationship with my grandma coz she is my mother's mother?


You Might Find These Useful:





Unable to pass my feelings...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire