Dear friends, I have seen many threads posted in this forum and I find this the best shelter for my own problems. I really got fed up being a daughter in law for this household for 4 yrs. my in-laws are supportive to us since they want to be useful and want to be with their son. I am grateful to them for their support and I also respect them a lot. But sometimes their activities hurt. My daughterly passport went missing. My Fil asked me if he could search my room. I agreed bcos he is like my father trying to help me. He is basically a very short tempered person and calculative and not very civilized to without broad thinking. He took each and every item of mine and saw a comb case where I had many combs with me and many items , jewelerry etc. After seeing those he commented angrily that I don't have good heart since I am having lots of things in my possessions and not showing anybody wht I have. I am keeping everything to myself. He said this in a harsh way. Then commented that I do not know how to be neat. That he is fed up with me. He asked me to throw away old pregnancy scan reports. I said i couldnt so he became angry and left the room. My Mil on the other hand runs the household and I am only a housewife. I do cooking cleaning, taking care of baby. I can't buy any household articles without her permission. I need to ask her and do each and everything even if I had to try any new dish or to give anything to my 2 yr old dd. So I am not able to do anything house related thinking its my house.be it cleaning or arranging or involving myself in other activities/events of the house. I am not able to live as a individual. Theydon't see me fit taking responsibility. Please I need to change myself.suggest something's friends. Thank u.
You Might Find These Useful:
issues with hyper sensitive in-laws who creates problems
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire