mardi 7 avril 2015

My husband SIL is always irritating me... how to make my husband understand me

Hello all,

I am very new to this group.. I had been suffering mentally from attitudes of my husband and his bros wife.. She always calls and talks to him and he sends our photos to her and she keeps messaging her and he tells her where are going.. It is only 1 year since we got married and my his Sil is in another part of US. It is irritating me.. My husband updates everything to her and he doesn't keep any privacy between us..

I have warned and shouted at my husband for this.. He says if I say I had *** with you last night.then that is privacy the others are not ..

I am seriously sorry group members I am very much worried and need some solutions either for me or to make my husband understand me..

Help me I am frustrated..


You Might Find These Useful:





My husband SIL is always irritating me... how to make my husband understand me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire