Hi ladies,
After 5.5 years of unexplained infertility, 6 IUIs i went for IVF in October '14 (transferred 1) and it ended in missed miscarraige at 6 weeks as the sac didnt grow.
FET advice needed
After 5.5 years of unexplained infertility, 6 IUIs i went for IVF in October '14 (transferred 1) and it ended in missed miscarraige at 6 weeks as the sac didnt grow.
Now going for FET this cycle and started the meds. Doc put me on Progynova(Estradiol 2 mg), Ecosprin and Folvite. I have a few questions,
1. Everywhere it is written that Progynova should not be taken during pregnancy as it causes birth defects etc in the child. The same for Aspirin. But I guess in FET cycles Progynova is taken till 10-11 weeks of pregnancy. Is it safe??? I am really worried.
2. I transferred 1 during IVF cycle and it stuck. I am planning to transfer 2 this time, but doctor says its better to transfer 3. I am really worried. Dont you think 3 is too many?
Regards
Brinda
You Might Find These Useful:
FET advice needed
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire